FOR USING THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY SBB-BG.COM
Please read these conditions before using this site! If you use it is considered that you accept and agree with the terms and conditions set out below.
These Terms govern the relations between the SBB Group Ltd (a company registered under the Commercial Code of the Republic of Bulgaria), with registered office:
Vasil Levski 92 bul.,Sofia, Bulgaria, VAT: BG131164568, +359 88 5739903, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, on the one hand and customers of electronic services located on the SBB-BG. COM's doamin (hereinafter site).
These conditions are binding on all users.
By registering on the site and clicking (pressing) the various function buttons located on the site (with the exception of the connection to these general terms) the user agrees to fully accept and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The products offered for sale by SBB-BG.COM, are mainly for personal use in everyday life - in the kitchen, for cooking, cleaning, as well as for professional use in restaurants and bars.The products are divided into categories in order to facilitate their finding, there is also a built-in search engine. In the description of each product there is information given on price in Bulgarian lev / BGN including VAT, warranty and other essential product's characteristics.
The implementation of electronic order in the online store engages the customers with paying the costs of their order and its delivery by choosing one of the specified ways. The electronic order is statement for intention to conclude a contract for purchasing/selling goods / product.
The delivery is made by ECONT Courier Company, and depending on the point of delivery, we reserve the right to change the courier company.
- All orders received until 14:00 on weekdays are processed and sent on the same day. Orders received after 14:00 are processed the next day. Orders made in the weekends or on public holidays are processed on the first working day.
- Deliveries are not carried out on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Under the terms of our store SBB-BG.COM, the order should arrive within 2 working days from the day following the date of the order (within the Republic of Bulgaria). The term applies to goods that are in stock at the time of ordering.
- When "Shipment to address" is selected by the Customer, the usual delivery hours ECONT are from 9:00 to 17:30 on weekdays.
- The cost of delivery for orders up to 50 BGN is 5.00lv / VAT to ECONT office. Delivery for orders worth over 50lv is free to ECONT office (within the Republic of Bulgaria). Please enter the ECONT office's address, from which you would like to take your order, in the "Cistomer's note" field.
- When "Shiping to address" is selected by the client, the cost of delivery is 12BGN / VAT, regardless of the order's value.
- For orders outside Bulgaria shipping costs are calculated additionally, depending on the destination, and on the current courier rates.
The described delivery terms are indicative and depending on the company's swarehouse stock in Bulgaria. We strive to deliver the products on time, but still there are circumstances beyond our control. In case of undue delay you have the right to cancel your order, as we are committed to return your money within 30 days.
1. Cash on Delivery: when choosing this type of payment, SBB-BG.COM's customers pay the purchase price and price for delivery directly to the courier, when receiving the package.
2. By bank money transfer: when choosing this type of payment, SBB-BG.COM's customers pay the purchase price. The delivery price is paid directly to the courier, when receiving the package.
The money transfer should be done to SBB Group Ltd.'s bank account as follows:
Name of Bank: United Bulgarian Bank
Bank address: town of Sofia
Payee Name: SBB Group Ltd.
Account number: BG79 UBBS 8002 1056 6006 30
When filling requested data, please include your purchase's number as a payment reason.
3. By ePay.bg: when choosing this type of payment, SBB-BG.COM's customers pay the purchase price through epay; the delivery price is paid directly to the courier, when receiving the package. In order to use this method of payment it is necessary to have a registration at ePay.bg. For more information, check the website www.epay.bg. (In process of implementation!)
4. By Credit or debit card: when choosing this type of payment, SBB-BG.COM's customers pay the purchase price by their card; the delivery price is paid directly/cash to the courier, when receiving the package.The system automatically redirects you to a secure server system for interbank payments - Borika. Your card's data is processed only in the payment system of Borica. SBB Group Ltd. has this data at no point, doesn't use it or store it. After payment or denial of such, the system automatically returns you to the SBB-BG.COM's server.
According to Article 55 (paragraph 1) of the Consumer's Protection Law, the user has the right, without owing compensation or penalty and without giving any reason toreturn the purchased goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods if product meets the following conditions:
- no mechanical damages;
- not used;
- the product is in its original, undamaged packaging and has a commercial look;
- the products is accompanied by all supporting documents, such as an application for returning of the product, warranty card( if there is such), invoice and / or receipt and accessories with which it was obtained.
The buyer must contact an SBB-BG.COM's employee by phone +359 88 5739903 or by mail to email@example.com to announce his refusal and should fill the application for returning of the product which can be downloaded here.
Please, note: The customer cannot withdraw from the concluded contract in the following cases:
- In the provision of services where the service is provided completely and its implementation has started with the user's prior express consent and confirmation that he knew he would lose his right of withdrawal once the contract is fully executed by the trader;
- when the provided goods or services' price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which can not be controlled by the trader and which may occur during the period for exercising the right of withdrawal;
- when the provided goods are custom made/ according to the customer's individual requirements;
- supply of goods which by their nature can deteriorate or have a short shelf life;
- when the provided sealed goods were unsealed after delivery they can't be returned for hygienic and health reasons;
- when the provided products , due to their nature, have been mixed with other products after delivery, that can not be separated
Conditions for refunding sums paid by the Customer
Refund can be done by exchanging goods, selection of other goods or credit operation on the customer's card / bank account
If the customer finds that the ordered item is not exactly what they needed, it can be replaced with another, but the cost of courier services in the procedure for replacing the item are on the customer's expense.
When returning items with prior notification to SBB-BG.COM, the courier services for transportation of items from the shop to the customer are on client's expense.
SBB Group Ltd., as owner of the online store SBB-BG.COM, is obliged to reimburse the amount paid for the items within 30 calendar days from the date on which the product is received by the customer, or replace it.
Reimbursements are only made by bank transfer to an account provided by the Customer.
If the purchase is made with a card, the reimbursement will be by credit/debit card transaction.
Shipping charges are on customer's expenses.
In case the customer receives the ordered items in condition that does not match the item's description, or is different item than the ordered,SBB Group Ltd. as the owner of the online store SBB-BG.COM, will replace the item, pay the cost of delivery or reimburse the amount paid by the customer.
When finding a defect after the 14-day return period, prior to the expiry of the warranty period, the Customer may give the goods for repair service under warranty conditions specified in the warranty card.
In all cases of returning items, a SBB-BG.COM's representative must be contacted in advance, by phone or e-mail. Cost of courier services on returning and receiving the items will be on customer's expense.
If the item's appearance/ packaging is damaged during transport, the Customer must contact the courier company ECONT for damaged shipment protocol.
SBB Group Ltd./ SBB-BG.COM is not responsible for any suffered by the Customer or third party's losses, that came as a result of force majeure or that are beyond the SBB Group Ltd.'s control.
In all other cases the seller's liability is limited to the maximum value of the ordered and paid items.
To be able to place orders for products found on this site, it is necessary to register.
When registering the customer has to enter delivery address, name and surname, telephone number, and e-mail. Password also must be chosen. After successful registration, your mail system will get e-mail with a link to activate your account. After activation, you have the right and opportunity to modify the data entered, and change the delivery address when ordering.
When completing the order, you can fill in the data of your company so that an invoice can be issued.
The customer is obliged to provide all necessary information for the invoice in accordance with applicable law.
Seller will issue the customer an invoice for the ordered items / services provided on the basis of the information provided by the Customer.
Rights and obligations under the Law on Consumer Protection
According to the aforementioned law, we/ SBB-BG.COM/SBB Group Ltd., are obliged to provide you with the following information:
- The main characteristics of the goods are displayed in detail page for each product.
- The price of goods is given with VAT included, in bulgarian lev/BGN and available for each product.
All personal data, which SBB-BG.COM obtains with the registration of new users, will only be used for customer service. The information collected will be used for receiving and fulfilling orders, informing customers about new products and services via electronic newsletter,for contacting customers in case of problem with the execution of orders and deliveries.
We collect and use personal information to understand your needs and interests and to serve you better. In addition to the information you provide us, we may also collect information during your visit on our website with tools for automatic collection of information including cookies, links, pages and other commonly used tools for gathering information.
The information we collect to understand your needs and interests helps us make your visit a consistent and personalized. For example, we may use your information for:
- help in filling orders;
- inform you about products or services;
- to provide service and support;
- notifications for new services or other benefits;
- provide personalized promotional offers;
SBB-BG.COM ensures that collected user data will not be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those described above.
The user may at any time request deletion of their profile and we guarantee it will be done at your request.
Subscribers to our electronic bulletin have the right to withdraw their subscription at any time.
If you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us.